A creamy macaroni and cheese recipe, made with Cheddar cheese sauce, cooked macaroni, and seasonings. Top this with buttered bread crumbs, if you wish.
- 5 cups cooked macaroni (8 ounces raw)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 pepper, or to taste
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- paprika, optional
In a saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Stir flour into the butter until smooth and bubbly. Stir in salt. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. continue to cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add cheese and continue to cook and stir until melted. In an 8×10-inch baking dish, alternate layers of macaroni and cheese sauce. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Bake in a preheated 350Â° oven for 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
This one is healthy! I hope this helps me lose stomach fat!
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half (6 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 bacon strips, chopped
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook and stir the chicken, bacon, garlic and adobo seasoning over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink. Add onion and red pepper; cook and stir until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream and Parmesan cheese; stir into chicken mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes.
- Drain tortellini; add to chicken mixture. Stir in broccoli; heat through. Yield: 3 servings.
Technorati Tags: Alfredo Chicken Tortellini Recipe,Chicken Recipes,Quick dinner recipes