1. How many servings of fruit do you have on average most days?
Not that often. I do need to incorporate more into our diet. I usually have fruits as dessert whenever I am in the sound room doing some editing with the great Metronomes at musician’s friend.
2. How often do you use toothpicks?
Rarely. I floss though.
3. How many servings of vegetables do you have on average most days?
We have veggies even if itâ€™s just potatoes everyday.
4. Raw or pasteurized? What is your choice?
5. Are energy drinks (like Red Bull) less, more, or as effective as coffee?
I prefer coffee.
1. Do you like garlic in food?
Oh yes, my dad always said that a foodâ€™s flavor is really on the garlic or how you make siga
2. Do you have any favorite food brands you always look for?
I love Chips Ahoy
3. What food or foods seem to give your gas the worst?
4. Would you like for menu items at restaurants to list calorie counts?
NO! I wont enjoy food that way.
5. If you were lost in the woods of your area, what plants would you know to use as food?
I dont even know how to cook, I would die! WAAAH!
1. What kinds of pizza do you like?
Loads of cheese! I seem to like those from Shakeyâ€™s, Yellow Cab and California Pizza Kitchen best. I love Italian food a lot â€“ that is why the most effective diet pills donâ€™t work on me at all.
2. How do you shop in a grocery store?
I go aisle to aisle, from the entrance.
3. What is the most unusual combination of items you put between two slices of bread and called a sandwich?
4. Do you have a favorite simple recipe that has five or less ingredients? Share!
Korean Beef Stew
5. Do you buy water in plastic bottles?
If itâ€™s branded
1. When eating breakfast-whatâ€™s your breakfast meat of choice?
Hotdogs and eggs or tocino and eggs or tapa and eggs Actually Iâ€™m not really choosy when it comes to food, I can eat just about anything â€“ thatâ€™s why I need appetite suppressants for me to lose weight! Iâ€™m unstoppable! Haha!
2. If you were lost in the woods of your area, what plants would you know to use as food?
Oh my, that would be very hard! I canâ€™t even tell which ones would be edible.
3. Are there any foods you like by themselves, but do not like when combined?
Ampalaya I want to eat by itself when its combined with other veggies, for example, to make pakbet, I dont like it anymore.
4. Have you ever had to take back or throw away a food or drink that had been recalled?
Yes, a milk from China!
5. Who taught you how to cook?
My Dad, would you believe?