I am all for clean eating these days. I have seen the dire consequences unhealthy living and too much stress (basically, not really taking care of yourself) can do to you. I am still young. I want to experience so many things, including camping out underneath the stars with my family in our Buy Big Agnes Scout tent. I want to finish a marathon. I want to take care of my future grandchildren.
That being said, there must be solid steps to be able to accomplish my goal. I am not going to go vegan and an all-organic person, but I will be more mindful of what I eat from now on.
1. Eliminate soda from my diet.
2. Cut down processed food drastically (hotdog, processed meats, bacon, etc.).
3. Limit junk food to once a week, gradually weaning to once a month.
4. Limit fast food, if we can totally eliminate better.
5. Do detox once a week. A green juice would do wonders.