Information about iron deficiency and different iron supplements available from Healthdesigns.com
According to data from World Health Organization (WHO), iron deficiency is among the top nutritional disorders experience around the world. Iron deficiency or anemia occurs when the iron supply of the body is not enough for what is required for the body to function normally. Lack of iron supply can be attributed to a diet that is low in iron, excessive blood loss and poor absorption of iron of the body.
Those who are in the high risk of suffering from iron deficiency include:
- Pregnant woman
- Premature infants
- Woman suffering from heavy menstrual flow
- Individuals who have kidney failure
- Patients suffering from Vitamin A deficiency
- Thos who have caner and other infectious and auto-immune disease
These people mentioned above should take the precautionary measures to avoid iron deficiency or anemia and one way of doing that is by taking iron supplements.
There are a number of stores and online shops which sells vitamins and discount supplements and one of them is healthdesigns.com. Healthdesigns.com is the number one store which sells all kinds of vitamins and supplements from top brands like Source Naturals, Now Foods, Doctorâ€™s Choice, Garden of Life, Genesis Today and more and even top supplements like ioding supplements, essential fatty acids, amino acids, potassium, protein, etc.
The site is organized by supplements, brands and even by health conditions so consumers will be able to find the vitamins and supplements easily by navigating the site. They are not only a vitamin and supplement store as they also have bath and beauty products, sports product, food and grocery, household items and even pet care products.
Healthdesigns.com has a wide selection of iron supplements and here are a few of those:
- Anabolic Laboratories. Comes in 60 capsules and it contains iron, vitamins B12 and B1, and whole liver.
- BariatrX Essentials. An iron supplement that comes in 60 tablets. This is recommended for individuals who are having problems with their absorption of iron in the GI Tract as it contains highly absorbable iron which help reduces constipation and other intestinal problems. This iron supplement helps support the formation and maintenance of healthy red blood cells
- Enzymatic Therapy. This iron supplement comes in 90 softgel capsules and is recommended for pregnant woman and woman with active lifestyle to increase stamina and red blood cell levels.
- Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Iron 27 mg. Aside from iron, this supplement contains Albion Amino Acid Chelate which can be better tolerated than other forms of iron. This is available in easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules for faster absorption.
With proper diet, exercise and the help of these iron supplements from Healthdesigns.com, one will surely be on its way in starting to live a healthy lifestyle.