A financial adviser recommended we invest on gold bars instead of gold coins. We are getting ours from the US Gold Bureau.
Here are some tips on how to buy and where to buy gold bullion bars:
* Always be aware on what kind of gold bullion bar size you want to buy, since it has different sizes and weights.
* See to it that you have enough money to purchase the size of gold you want to buy.
* Have some knowledge regarding gold and always be alert of the current price of gold since gold prices change every day.
* Ask some of your friends if they know gold dealer that is reliable and has a good reputation regarding this kind of business.
* Always look for the well known gold dealer or mints.